Saturday, November 5, 2011

My apologies.....

Dumbfounded....that is what I am....I have not understood why women completely let themselves go when they have little children....well, for all of you wonderful, nurturing, amazing women out there...I sincerely apologize for the ridiculous thoughts...and lame expectations...I look like a POS most of the time...I realize now...that there are choices to be made each day....do I shower? (....and if I do...will I actually be able to shave both legs....) do I work out? (and if I choose this...I probably won't be able to shower...) do I eat?  (this option seems to win over the others choices most days).....but my sweet baby girl...she is bathed and beautiful each and every day....I now understand...this time in my life isn't about me at all....it's about surviving...and spending time with the wee little darling who is the reason I have been painting over chipped toenail polish for weeks now....over...and over...haha...and I've gotta say....it's worth being a scum bag.  My day will return sometime....but for now....she shines....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment